BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just I love You & Goodbye

Not once did I expect this to happen.
Never in my wildest dream that I’ve fallen,
To a boy who wasn’t my prince charming
Nor to someone who is my friend.

It must been your sweetness that melt my heart
Or your gentle smile could be the start.
Whatever the reason for me to feel this way
One thing I know, this strange feeling grows stronger everyday

All this time I’ve been praying
For you to see and look at me as a lady
Every now and then I woke up dreaming
That I can be your girl, not just a friend

Then reality broke me into pieces
It wounded me bad as it came to my senses.
That you belong to someone else
And I’m left alone with all this heartaches

A few might have a clue
But nobody knows the pain I’ve been thru
They can’t guess the sleepless nights
Nor count the tears I’ve cried.

My friends see me smiling and laughing
Yet deep inside there’s no place for denying.
I know a have to surrender and let go
At least to cease and ease the misery


Still I’d be happy,
Coz happiness means seeing you being one.
And let me say this for once, I Love you…!
But I love you more, so Goodbye……

0 comments: